Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

10 February 2013

Its A Rainy Day: Bow Tie

Hi sweeties, its a rainy day today so couldnt take pics outside had to do it indoors. Church today was awesome was absolutely blessed and the choir was wonderful too oh did I mention I sing too lolll, well aside from fashion my other passion is music. I love singing and I am in the church choir. One thing I learnt today in church is that one should strive to be more and more like Jesus cos He is the author and finisher of our faith.

Our uniform for today in the choir was pink so I thot I should just spice it up a bit by using my husbands tie had to change it to a bow tie all done by moi. And yes for the first time wore faux leather skirt for some reason I prefer wearing trousers but when I saw this skirt it was love at first sight paired it with a pink Hawes and Curties shirt and my pink bow shoes now the shoes I got from Primark absolutely lush.




















Have a funfilled week beauties

Shirt - Hawes & Curtis
Blazer - Laredoute
Skirt - Newlook
Clutch - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Primark
Tie - My Deltan King (lol)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love your fashion picks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! Sis Esther! Its a small world! Rccg abundant life, u may not rem me! U worked @ my uni before u travelled,Bells uni! Just saw u upclose now! Good job tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol it is oh of cos I remember you very well. How are you doing? Its still me oh lolll. Thanks so much. Are you on facebook/

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig