Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

24 February 2013

RED ALERT

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth it shall not return unto me void but it shall accomplish that which I please and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

Hello everyone, its been a wonderful week for me hope you it was for you too. Lets see what did I do oh yes got my hands full with the kids ran some errands and also did some shopping bought lovely green maxi skirt absolutely loved the colour and the detail too.


I tagged this post today Red Alert cos the colour means different things to different people to some red colour means love, or even peace and not forgetting our blood is red too. A Saviour was born some years ago who died on the cross for our sins, He shed His blood so that we might be free, why not come to Him today and let Him transform your life,


Peplum is in trend now for that reason I picked this red one from Newlook sometime last year cos I loved the way it ascentuated my lil curvess loooll as if and then my leather skirt gave it the wow factor. Hope you enjoy and like the outfit. 

























Top - Newlook
Skirt - Newlook (Old)
Bag - Asos (Old)
Shoes - Newlook

xoxo
SHARE:

8 comments

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig