Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

27 April 2014

Sunshine

"Let your speech be always seasoned with grace,  seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man Colossians 3:6'











Hello everyone,  hope your week was great,  mine was well a bit lol, its been a while I know but I do promise to blog more often.  Sometimes I have to do it while the kids are asleep especially at night that way I am not distracted.


Most times people do things to get approval from their other people, they feel a lil bit secured infact happy when other people commend them or when they are being told what they are doing is right, especially on social media, we are happy when we get so many likes on instagram,  or facebook, we are delighted when we see people following us too. Kids do things to get their parents approval, so also employees do things to get their employers approval. Trust me its all good but when we shift our attention to wanting to please men and get their approval then something is wrong.

What do we do to get God's approval? Are we more interested in getting a man's approval other than God's? Do we do good deeds for men to see us? Or do we do it regardless of who is watching us? When you have God's approval the sky is just your starting point.  You don't need an 'holier than thou' attitude to get God's approval, He said come unto me as you are. Do my will, follow me and I will show you great and mighty things. The same way we are happy when we get likes for when we post pictures,  the same way God is happy when we do what He wants us to do, the same way He is hzppy when we pray, fast, give unto others,  treat others as we want to be treated.

Get God's approval today and you would be glad you did.

Now to my outfit, thank God Spring is here time to bring out vibrant colours, this time I wore a yellow swing dress one thing I love about this dress its kinda flowy, gives room for jumping or rather running round with the kids lol but not with my heels though haha, paired it with my favourite blue platform shoes. Hope you enjoy the pics.









Dress:Boohoo// Shoes: Topshop// Necklace:Primark //
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! Love the colour. You look amazing, darling moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did some one just have a baby? Waoo you look good
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you rocked this dress so glad you are back. I really love being approved by God i don't know but when i get his approval or does things he loves, there's this peace i feel inside me. Thank you so much for this lovely post
    www.yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair so much. Go big or go home...LOL. Babe how is it even possible you look this hot after just having a baby. Well don girl. Hugs.

    www.stylefash25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww thanks love, God's approval is everything

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the birth of your son.

    I really love your outfit. Especially your hair. Is it a weave or a wig? What's the name? Please where can I get it? Have been a secret follower of your blog.

    Really love your style.

    *london's finest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearie, its a wig, someone had it custom made for me from Nigeria. Awww, I really appreciate it.

      Delete
    2. Hello Esther. Pls what's the name of the synthetic weave that was used to make the wig? I'm sure you can find out for me. Pleaseeeeee. Thanks

      Delete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig