Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

21 September 2014

Summer Bright

'Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him Proverbs 26: 27'





Hey guys, how are you doing? Hope you are all doing great? Am so sorry I know I haven't blogged for a while now seriously I have been quite busy especially since I have to wake up every morning by 5am to get Sienna ready for school not just her I also have yo get Sachi and Seville ready too the joys of motherhood lol, its been hectic I must confess and I also have to attend to several clients each day so my time is been shared in all this I am really grateful to God for giving me life. I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to my customers too I am grateful to you.

Please sweethearts you have to bear with me, I will try to blog as often as I can cos I love blogging,  I love fashion and above all I love God.

My outfit today is this lovely textured peplum top I got from River island, I have had it for a while now, when I saw this trousers I knew it was time to bring the top out to play. This colbalt blue crepe slim leg trousers I got from F&F Clothings Tescos, its original price was £18 but yours trully got it on sales for £10 a bargain right lol,  love the feel of the material. My nude shoes came out to play too, I can never get enough of this shoe, and yes I have about 3 Zara new shoes for sale all size 4 if you are interested please send me a mail egbudje@gmail.com or bb pin 7C565747.  Thanks

I pray you would hVe a wonderful week ahead and I pray that God would open doors for you this week in Jesus name. Amen










Top: River Island// Trousers: F&F Clothings// Shoes: Debenhams Sunnies: HM// Necklace: Theaccessorieslounge//
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig