Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

20 July 2014

Stripe Hype

'So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her John 8:7'





Hi everyone, how are you all doing, and how has your weekend been? So sorry for not posting as often as I should been so busy with my family especially the kids, Sienna graduated from Nursery school see me say graduation lol, well they had a party and loads of activities to mark the day and it was also her birthday and Sachi's own too double or triple celebration,  it was all fun.

Don't judge qnyone especially if you haven't walked in their shoes, don't point accusing fingers at anyone if you aren't perfect as well, some men brought a woman caught in the act of adultery to Jesus cos as the custom she should be stoned to death,  they thought since Jesus said He didn't come to abolish the law but to fulfill it they thought he would give them a go ahead but they were shocked by His response,  He told them if anyone hasnt committed a sin before they should cast the first stone and guess what none of them could am sure they were all thinking of one sin or the other they have committed even that morning before they caught that woman, Jesus walked to the woman and told her see your accusers are gone now go and sin no more. So please don't judge anyone, we are all striving towards perfection, this race is a personal one, run yours and I will run mine. Go and sin no more.


Monochrome outfit is very much in vogue, black and white aint going nowhere baby, I love stripes I chose to pair my HM striped blazer with a black check slack also from HM. Love the fact one can mix two different pattrrns to create a beautiful outfit, got my slingback pointed shoes from Zara of cos its on sales hahahaha who doesn't like bargains and yes paired it with my yellow bag from Newlook.  (Come closer let me tell you a secret shhhhhhh I had to use one of my dress as a scarf lol) Lovely innit.

Enjoy the pics dearies and have a wonderful week ahead. 











Top: HM// Blazer: HM// Trousers: HM// Bag: Newlook// Shoes: Zara//
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Our mini fashionista lookls great!
    Darling moi, you look amazing! Loovve your shoes n clutch. Dress as a scarf? Loll
    Something I would do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks darling moi, I was actually looking for a big black scarf to buy when I couldn't get one I liked, I thot to myself why not use one of your black dress lol

      Delete
  2. aww... so pretty. Like Mama like daughter.
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. always love stripe on stripe. you look good and your daughter is really a competitor...lol
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yea she poses for pictures more than me. Thanks hun

      Delete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig