Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

27 January 2013

Oh Pinky Meeeeee!

Hi lovelies, its so good to know that we are loved by God and that He has great plans and He also wants us to fulfil our purpose here on earth. Had a fantastic day out with my family and it was fun beautiful day too even though it was freezing loll. I dont know if I can ever get used to the cold. Well my outfit today was just playing around and I thought I could do with bit of red to complement my pink skater dress. The dress is really warm and I love the colour too pink has always been favourite colour. Paired the look with my lovely jacket I got from HM. Enjoy your day beauties. And remember you are for signs and wonders.








Dress - River Island
Bag - Newlook
Jacket - HM
Shoes - Newlook

What do you think of the outfit?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig