Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

2 June 2013

White Out

'Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another Romans 12:10'




My wonderful lovelies, happy sunday to you, how are you all doing? This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it' Can I ask you a question? Who are you? Yes I mean who are you really? Are you one person when you are alone and a different person when you are with other people? Some people are chameleons when they should be humans, well you might say no one knows me but God knows you. What occupies your thoughts? Good thoughts or bad thoughts? Do you think of yourself too highly that you look down on others? Well I got news for you, dont stay too long in such state, know that no one can deceive God even though we might deceive others and ourselves sometimes.  Let us be renewed in our minds by reading and acting the word of God, yes our souls and spirits might have been transformed but our minds needs total transformation too. Talk to God about it and He will change your thought process.


Yes its good news, good news, I am now a fashion contributor at www.360nobs.com and this is the link to my first article http://www.360nobs.com/2013/05/15-most-stylish-nigerian-celebrities-on-instagram/ check it out.


Yea yea, another monochromatic look again this time I went all white cos its classy and edgy too. Got the blazer and trousers from Matalan which was quite surprising cos I didnt really expect to find the a complete white jacket and trouser suit but I sure did since I have a white pump already I knew the kind of look I wanted, then I added a pop of colour with this beautiful folded neon pink Paul's Boutique clutch. Yes please follow me on instagram: houseofsienna

Hope you enjoy the pics.











Clutch: Paul's Boutique// Jacket & Trousers: Matalan// Top: Primark// Shoes: Newlook

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I can see the reflection of the pink clutch on ur blazer in d last pic. :D
    You look super fabulous!
    Love the all white combo with the touch of pink.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the all white with a pop of colour, great look!

    I love you're writing style, real pleasure to read.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin & GFC?
    Let me know with a comment and I always comment back.
    Lots of Love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely compliments, I do appreciate it. I am following your blog now and also blogloving and GFC.

      Delete
  3. Hello sis,

    U look fab as usual.

    Loving the simple touch of pink.

    *Winks.

    U are now on my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babes, how are you doing? quite a wile, thanks for your compliments.

      Delete
  4. Excelente post Esther, muchas gracias por compartirlo, da gusto visitar tu Blog.
    Te invito al mio, seguro que te gustarĂ¡:
    http://leyendas-de-oriente.blogspot.com/

    Un gran saludo, Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Fresh summer whites with pops of neon - so perfect! Also, love the fun manicure!

    -Lindsey, http://the-fashion-barbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey, love your blog, following it now.

      Delete
  6. Loving the all white outfit! Looks so chic! :)

    now following your blog!

    xoxo
    www.letterstomaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks dearie, really appreciate it. Following your blog too.

      Delete
  7. Awww.... this is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it possible to do away with the captcha? it kind of discourages one to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry about that, I have tried but its not letting me. Thanks

      Delete
  9. You are killing it in this all white attire. U go sexy mama

    www.purpleglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that U talk about God

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig