Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

30 June 2013

Striped Sensation

'Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely 
Psalm 147:1'



Oh guys, I know, I know its been quite a while right? Please pardon my absence, have been very busy attending to clients, taking care of my '3' babies lol but I promise it would change. Thanks dearies, so how are you all doing? Hope you are all doing great and oh yes thanks for as many that remembered my birthday and for all your prayers and lovely comments too. I really appreciate it. Love this card my 'Deltan King' got for me and he got me this lovely dress dont worry will wear it soon lol. Thanks my love.









As long as we are alive we learn everyday, for some weeks now I have been learning new things about life and even though sometimes I ask myself some questions why things are happening the way it is, the answer that comes to my mind is 'Learn, and be patient' its kinda hard sometimes but I think am getting there.



Sometimes as human beings we are quick to judge, quick to sentence other people to 'prison' especially when they don't meet our standard, we are quick to point out other peoples faults yet ours stare us right in the face. The Bible said 'judge not so ye wont be judged' first remove the beam in your own eyes so that you can see clearly to remove the log in someone's eyes. You see a single mother and we are quick to say 'she doesnt deserve to live or even a second chance to live' we start analyzing how her life should be, yet you have terminated several pregnancies just cos you werent caught, we are quick to point our corrupt our leaders are yet in your office you cant be trusted with money. Am sure if God should reveal what goes on behind closed doors we would be embarrassed and ashamed of ourselves. Let him that thinketh he stands take heed lest he falls.



For the post of today my 'Deltan Princesses' just had to be featured lol, went for mixed prints again this time spot peplum top from Dorothy Perkins and a striped skirt, went into Debenhams saw it and pictured what and what I would wear with it but first I had to check the price tag lol,  oh and yes I just had to do box braids cos my Deltan King loves it a lot. the last time I did was 3 years ago. Well hope you enjoy the pics and I know they are much just had to cos I loved all of them. Please enjoy.
















 





 Top: Dorothy Perkins// Skirt: Principles by Ben de Lisi// Shoes: Zara// Messenger Bag: Zara

Sachi
Dress: Baker by Ted Baker
Shoes: Baker by Ted Baker

Sienna
Top: Jasper Conran
Shorts: Rocha Little Rocha
Shoes: Ladybird


What do you think? Would you go for mixed print or not?



Have a lovely week ahead.


xoxo



Esther

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. See my adorable princess,they are beautiful and your dress is amazing fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for your lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Your kids are so cute. Love your stripe skirt.

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig