Fashion, God, Life, Family and Inspirational Solace

31 May 2013

Trending: Footloose


Happy Friday everyone, how are my lovelies doing?  Hope everyone is doing great, and hope your week was good too, I trust its going to be a wonderful weekend. Been so busy this week wish I have got 25 hours lol instead of 24. Am fine though, just a bit stressed out.


Sandals are open summer shoes, where the upper is mainly made of leather, fabric or synthetic straps. Closing will be done with buckles or velcro but can be also with buttons or zippers. Sandals usually are comfortable, flat and have a light sole.

 

Well, sandals are a type of shoe... The usually (but not always) have a flat sole, and they are really good for summer...Sandals come in lot's of different styles, gladiator sandals tie up the leg with leather straps and across the foot. Please feed your eyes with this lovely sandals and tell me which one you would rock.


COLOUR POP






STRAPPY






BLOCK HEEL






WEDGES






EMBELLISHED FLATS




METALLIC






GLADIATOR






70s






Enjoy your weekend beauties.

xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'd rock d embellished and metallic flats anyday anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I will rock the pop of colour I love them heels lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely rock colour pop fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© House of Sienna | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig